2015年2月1日日曜日

My neighbor and the barbed wires

Recently, someone moved in next door.
Next day, I found the barbed wires fitted to the fence, which was in front of the door of my house.
Because of the danger of being injured by the barbed wires,
I wrote a letter to my new neighbor to remove it.

That evening, the bell rang.
Upon opening the door, a lady stood in front of me.

She introduced herself, and gave me a chocolate made in the Republic of Lithuania.
She is Lithuanian!

After greeting each other, she promised to remove the barbed wires.


Now, there are some panels for blinds on the fence instead of the barbed wires.



Was it common that the barbed wires were used to prevent crime in the old communist bloc countries?
















********************************
おすすめ
DIRTY LOOPS - Rolling In The Deep

********************************

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿